Raise a concern

See guidance from the Chorley & South Ribble Clinical Commissioning Group (CSR CCG) below regarding raising a concern

If your concern is about the care you have received or that of a loved one, we recommend that you should speak directly to the practice about this in the first instance. If you feel this is not possible or you do not wish to, then you can raise a concern by contacting the CCG's customer care team via email to csrccg.customercare@nhs.net or call 01772 214602 or 01772 214601 Please note: Calls to these numbers will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.

You can also contact the Care Quality Commission (CQC) by clicking here 

The CQC is the independent regulator for all adult health and care services in England.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website